Subject: Re: LightSpeed Animation Contest!
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 04:05:38 -0500

> On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Eric J Fleischer, MD wrote:
> 
> >     Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I have a very major problem
> > with this. Having won animation contests several times, I can tell you
> > that actually getting the prizes is a very difficult task.

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Manuel Coats wrote:

> All sponsors sound excited about the contest and I anticipate no problems.  

I personally arranged the contribution of many of the prizes being awarded, 
so I would be "disappointed" if there were any problems.  I can personally 
assure anyone thinking about entering this contest that we have given this 
matter a LOT of thought and will do everything we can to make sure that 
prizes are awarded in a timely fashion.

As Manny says, all the companies that have agreed to support this contest 
seem genuinely excited about it and have much to gain by being a part of it!

> Now all that's needed are some fast systems and creative minds.

 ...and some kick-ass animations...  

Knock our socks off, people!  =)

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner